Our feature roundup contains curated highlights from the Microsoft 365 roadmap to help you identify value-adding tools and features that can help to improve the way you work.
We’re pleased to announce the launch of our monthly Microsoft 365 roundup. Our feature round up is designed to help you stay up-to-date with the latest features and changes to the Microsoft 365 apps.
This month's update focuses on a range of new and updated Microsoft Teams features and the Bookings with me scheduling tool.
0 (0) If you’re a new student starting with us this year or even a returning student wanting to find […]
IT Service have launched the Microsoft Learning Pathways portal which gives all University staff and students access to official and up-to-date Microsoft 365 training content.
Back to FAQs homepage | Back to Print & Copy category
To photocopy a document visit a Multifunction Printer and follow the steps below:
2. When you log in click on ‘Device Functions‘ to move into the copy area
3. Click ‘OK‘ to access the copier panel
3. Load your original document(s) into the top feeder (please remove all staples or paperclips first) face up or use the flatbed area to arrange your document for copy
4. In device functions you will be presented with a selection of options to adjust your copy. Select the options you need for your document
Note 1: You adjust the qty using the number pad next to the machine Note 2: To enlarge or reduce there are some preset paper sizes in the middle of the screen Note 3: There are preset options for multi-sided printing availableNote 4: You can adjust colour or black 7 white printing using the functions on the left hand side
5. When ready press the turquoise print button in the bottom right of the panel to make the copy 6. Once your copy is complete, press the ‘Home’ button in the top left of the control panel, and then tap the ‘Papercut‘ option
7. On the next screen tap on the ‘Logout‘ option to finish your session.
How useful was this FAQ?
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating 0 / 5. Vote count: 0
No votes so far! Be the first to rate this FAQ.
We are sorry that this FAQ was not useful for you.
Your feedback helps us improve our content.
Please let us know what was wrong.