IT Service have launched the Microsoft Learning Pathways portal which gives all University staff and students access to official and up-to-date Microsoft 365 training content.
0 (0) Find Time Outlook Add-in – Available Now If you’ve ever had to arrange a large meeting with multiple […]
0 (0) If you’re a new student starting with us this year or even a returning student wanting to find […]
Back to FAQs homepage | Back to IT Resources Booking System category
1. Log into https://itresources.getconnect2.com/
2. Select Active Booking option
3. Select the booking reference number from the list of ‘Your resource bookings’ that you would like to renew
4. On the right-hand side, under ‘Booking Tasks’, select the renew option
5. Tick the box for the equipment you would like to renew, and then click the renew button
6. You will then receive confirmation of the booking renewal
If the system does not allow you to renew your booking, this will be due to there being no availability. The device will need to be returned by the end of the booking so that the device is ready for future bookings.
How useful was this FAQ?
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating 0 / 5. Vote count: 0
No votes so far! Be the first to rate this FAQ.
We are sorry that this FAQ was not useful for you.
Your feedback helps us improve our content.
Please let us know what was wrong.