Our feature roundup contains curated highlights from the Microsoft 365 roadmap to help you identify value-adding tools and features that can help to improve the way you work.
We’re pleased to announce the launch of our monthly Microsoft 365 roundup. Our feature round up is designed to help you stay up-to-date with the latest features and changes to the Microsoft 365 apps.
This month's update focuses on a range of new and updated Microsoft Teams features and the Bookings with me scheduling tool.
If you’re a new student starting with us this year or even a returning student wanting to find out more […]
IT Service have launched the Microsoft Learning Pathways portal which gives all University staff and students access to official and up-to-date Microsoft 365 training content.
Service Catalogue Category:
IT Procurement & Licensing
Back to Service Catalogue homepage | Back to IT Procurement & Licensing category
Keywords: Macbook, Surface, Smartphone, Memory, SSD
IT Service Division: Governance
In addition to the equipment supplied to staff as standard additional types of request an be placed by authorised purchasers to the IT Service Desk. These requests will be reviewed against the IT hardware policy on an individual basis, considering the number of machines already issued and if a more practically or financially appropriate alternative is available.
Equipment requests which fall into this category include:
• Apple hardware e.g. Macbook, iMac, iPad
• Microsoft hardware e.g. Surface Pro
• Smartphones – Apple or Android
• Custom or High specification computers for research or graphics purposes
• Additional components to increase the specification of an existing device e.g. memory, hard drive, graphics card etc
Please note that the authorised purchaser must include their department or schools cost code within the request for IT Service to recharge to.
Example support requests for this service:
• Please can I order a Surface Pro for our new director in addition to his laptop?
• We have a new research project that requires a computer with a large amount of memory, please can you advise the best route to procure this?
• I’d like to purchase a smartphone for work purposes, how do I go about this?